ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

cash saving for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mood:
United Kingdom

cash saving for spouse visa

Post by avatar16 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:40 pm

Hi All;

i want to make application for my wife to join me to uk. for the financial requirement I am based to use my cash saving over time which is above 63k . at the end of the acpplication form they requested i have to provide a self declaration for my saving how I can I do that is there any template I can use or I have to request this from Bank? the source of my saving is all shown from my salaries during couple years of hard working.

please if you have any model of this self declaration please let me know.

also I am now working under 0 hour contract. they asked me on the form to provide a job offer withing coming to UK? I am already living in uk. will be enough to provide my zero hour contract?

thank you

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: cash saving for spouse visa

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:53 pm

Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:40 pm
Hi All;

i want to make application for my wife to join me to uk. for the financial requirement I am based to use my cash saving over time which is above 63k . at the end of the acpplication form they requested i have to provide a self declaration for my saving how I can I do that is there any template I can use or I have to request this from Bank? the source of my saving is all shown from my salaries during couple years of hard working.

please if you have any model of this self declaration please let me know.

also I am now working under 0 hour contract. they asked me on the form to provide a job offer withing coming to UK? I am already living in uk. will be enough to provide my zero hour contract?

thank you
There is no template. The declaration is a simple statement of how the cash savings came about.

Edwardo
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Edwardo » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:22 pm

As above - I simply wrote 'the money was earned by me as my wages when employed at ......during......and I can therefore confirm all monies are my own'.

Edwardo
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Edwardo » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:24 pm

As above - I simply wrote 'the money was earned by me as my wages when employed at ......during......and I can therefore confirm all monies are my own'.

You just need to explain how you got the money and where from. If it sounds reasonable, all is well. They know bank accounts also have stringent money laundering polices too, so I would not stress about it.

Remember to sign the declaration and date it.