ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Visa Validity

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DineshSRD
Newly Registered
India

Dependant Visa Validity

Post by DineshSRD » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:26 pm

Hi, Good day. Question on skilled worker dependant visa. I hold ILR, My wife and my son have skilled worked dependant visa through my current employer (Valid until June 2025). Both are eligible for ILR in Mar 2023. I need guidance on below two questions,

1) I have an offer from new employer and will start new job from Jan 2023. Is my wife and son’s skilled worker dependant visa valid after I change employer ? or should I re-apply with documents from new employer.
2) When submitting ILR documents for my wife and son in Mar 2023, Do I have to get any documents from current employer or/and new employer ?

Cheers
Dinesh

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependant Visa Validity

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:13 pm

1) I have an offer from new employer and will start new job from Jan 2023. Is my wife and son’s skilled worker dependant visa valid after I change employer ? or should I re-apply with documents from new employer.
They are dependent on YOU not your visa sponsoring employer. Their visas have nothing to do with you changing jobs as an ILR holder.
2) When submitting ILR documents for my wife and son in Mar 2023, Do I have to get any documents from current employer or/and new employer ?
No!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

DineshSRD
Newly Registered
India

Re: Dependant Visa Validity

Post by DineshSRD » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:05 pm

Thanks CR001 !