ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statements, consecutive 6 months?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

quicoli
Newly Registered
Brazil

Bank statements, consecutive 6 months?

Post by quicoli » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:55 pm

Hi all!

Well, when I started gathering my docs there was no residence points system... So I have bank statements for each year but this way: Jan, Feb, Mar, Oct, Nov, Dez.
The new points system it has to be 6 consecutive months... I had account on Ulster bank....
Should I try to contact Ulster Bank to order 6 consecutive months for each year?

The way I think I should be OK, I'm showing the beginning and the end of each year...

What do you think guys?

CatBrom
Canada

Re: Bank statements, consecutive 6 months?

Post by CatBrom » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:52 am

If it says 6 consecutive months then that’s what they want. With Ulster Bank they should still have your records so I would contact them.

nisi
Ireland

Re: Bank statements, consecutive 6 months?

Post by nisi » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:19 am

It sounds to me like you already have 6 consecutive months. Your years of residency proof don't have to be calendar years. You have October-March statements, so why not apply based upon residency from October 2017-September 2022, for example?