ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Financial Requirement - Urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

klownking
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa Financial Requirement - Urgent

Post by klownking » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:32 pm

This is for a friend I would appreciate any help

A friend is working two part-time jobs (combining a salary of £19000) to sponsor his wife from Pakistan. He has been working for 5 months in the 2nd part-time job.

My question is, does he needs 12 months' payslips or 6 months' payslips to sponsor his wife?

Thanks

secret.simon

Re: Spouse Visa Financial Requirement - Urgent

Post by secret.simon » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:59 pm

klownking wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:32 pm
does he needs 12 months' payslips or 6 months' payslips to sponsor his wife?
12 months.

The 6 months option is for those with a salaried job which is fixed per month.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

klownking
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by klownking » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:47 pm

Oh goodness, this is not good.

I thought 6 months as both salaries are fixed. He has been working for over a year in the 1st job and 5 months in the 2nd.

Job 1 - £12600
Job 2 - £8000

Thanks for your help.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:37 am

klownking wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:47 pm
Oh goodness, this is not good.

I thought 6 months as both salaries are fixed. He has been working for over a year in the 1st job and 5 months in the 2nd.

Job 1 - £12600
Job 2 - £8000

Thanks for your help.
You’ve worked with the same employer earning £18,600 or more for 6 months or longer.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Speedbird777
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Speedbird777 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:56 pm

Hi guys I’m a little confused and stressed with my situation. My wife’s FLR visa is due to expire on the 3rd May 2023 and I’ve been out of a job but ive got a few job offers coming through. She doesn’t work and we don’t have children yet. However this issue is with payslips as my first payslip for Nov will be a little lower than usual as it’s paid on the 28th of each month and I start work on the 7th of oct so basically it will be 6 months of employment in April/May unless the HO decides to count exact days which would mean it would be something like 5 months and 26 days of continuous Full time permanent employment. Does anyone know if that would be a problem?

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:16 am

Speedbird777 wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:56 pm
Hi guys I’m a little confused and stressed with my situation. My wife’s FLR visa is due to expire on the 3rd May 2023 and I’ve been out of a job but ive got a few job offers coming through. She doesn’t work and we don’t have children yet. However this issue is with payslips as my first payslip for Nov will be a little lower than usual as it’s paid on the 28th of each month and I start work on the 7th of oct so basically it will be 6 months of employment in April/May unless the HO decides to count exact days which would mean it would be something like 5 months and 26 days of continuous Full time permanent employment. Does anyone know if that would be a problem?
Start your own thread for your own questions. Not fair on OP to hijack this thread.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!