ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spelling mismatch in some documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Naynasharma
Newly Registered
India

Spelling mismatch in some documents

Post by Naynasharma » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:20 am

I have applied for British passport overseas application for my 2 year old son.I’m British born and my son is born in India.my query is regarding spelling discrepancy of a letter in antenatal records.
My British passport,Birth certificate,my son Indian birth certificate,marriage certificate,proof of address have correct spelling except antenatal records.there’s difference of y and I
Is affidavit sufficient to provide?

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spelling mismatch in some documents

Post by Ticktack » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:50 am

Naynasharma wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:20 am
I have applied for British passport overseas application for my 2 year old son.I’m British born and my son is born in India.my query is regarding spelling discrepancy of a letter in antenatal records.
My British passport,Birth certificate,my son Indian birth certificate,marriage certificate,proof of address have correct spelling except antenatal records.there’s difference of y and I
Is affidavit sufficient to provide?
I'm sure that should be fine. If not, HMPO would let you know.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Naynasharma
Newly Registered
India

Re: Spelling mismatch in some documents

Post by Naynasharma » Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:59 am

Thanks for reply