ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to upload verification consent form (yes, another one of those)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ellyria
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Forgot to upload verification consent form (yes, another one of those)

Post by ellyria » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:21 pm

Hi guys, just submitted the documents on UKVCAS yesterday, and of course today realises we didn't include the consent form, because it wasn't on the checklist, or described under mandatory documents (for that part only passport is required). Called UKVI, they said it's very common and we can try to post it to a PO box if we want, but the caseworker will contact us to ask us to email the consent form anyway. Understandably this does not quell the anxiety. Has anyone received such correspondence from caseworkers asking for consent forms? Did this delay your application? Has anyone got their applications approved while having forgot to send consent forms? If yes what is the timeline looking like? Many thanks guys for any help in advance.

ePlus
Newly Registered
European Union

Re: Forgot to upload verification consent form (yes, another one of those)

Post by ePlus » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:45 pm

Sorry I cannot answer the question directly but I specifically had this one printed and asked my caseworker to scan it at the UKVCAS biometrics appointment but she refused saying it was not required? This happened last month and I have still not been requested to send the consent form. Not sure what should happen, just sharing my experience, hope that helps.