ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Referee Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Redstar222
United States of America

MN1 Referee Form

Post by Redstar222 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:13 pm

Quick question, I am applying for my daughter's British citizenship after receiving my ILR status. I had each referee sign and date a copy of the form, but in the last steps before booking an appointment it said something like "both referees should sign both forms." It isn't even set up this way for two people to sign, have I read this right and do I really need to go back and have two copies of the form signed by BOTH referees?

Thanks!

kamoe
European Union

Re: MN1 Referee Form

Post by kamoe » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:19 pm

Redstar222 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:13 pm
Quick question, I am applying for my daughter's British citizenship after receiving my ILR status. I had each referee sign and date a copy of the form, but in the last steps before booking an appointment it said something like "both referees should sign both forms." It isn't even set up this way for two people to sign, have I read this right and do I really need to go back and have two copies of the form signed by BOTH referees?

Thanks!
No. Each referee needs to sign one form. You have two forms signed by one referee each.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.