ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NatWest Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sssyj35
Newly Registered

NatWest Bank Statement

Post by sssyj35 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:50 pm

Hello Everyone.
Im currently preparing all the docment for PSW visa at the moment.
My qestion is regarding bank statement from Natwest as it seems that providing right bank statement is very crucial.

I requested 3 month bank statement from Natwest Head Office because the bank said bank statement from counter does not have my name and it is not official.

So i waited 7 days and the statement from head office was EXACTLY SAME as the bank statement that i receive every month.

I imagined it was gonna be different and be printed out A4 paper with Logo on it ( Letter headed).

The one from head office did not even have cover page saying my address and branch address and PERIOD!.

Some people said that the monthly bank statement is actually original and the most official one. it does have Natwest logo and every information that i need.

So my question is `Is it really ok if i sumit my 3 month ( Sep, Oct, Nov each) monthly bank statement that i have received from last 3 month?

if anybody know the answer, please give me some advice..