ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional Documents requested by the Uk visa Application team

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kofi1
Newly Registered
Ghana

Additional Documents requested by the Uk visa Application team

Post by Kofi1 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:13 am

I applied for a uk dependent visa but i got an email stating

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents: A government issued marriage certificate.

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to worksponsoreddocumentrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line.

I remember sending my marriage certificate aswell during my self upload. Kindly help me out. My wife already got her skilled worker visa

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: Additional Documents requested by the Uk visa Application team

Post by contorted_svy » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:18 am

Could you send it again as suggested? Annoying to have to send it twice but it might help the outcome.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

isauk
Newly Registered

Re: Additional Documents requested by the Uk visa Application team

Post by isauk » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:17 pm

Hi Kofi1,

I'm in same situation as you. I tried sending it like 10times but still the same :(

What did you do?

Regards