ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport application proof of name

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vidalkroos
Newly Registered
Brazil

Passport application proof of name

Post by vidalkroos » Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:08 pm

My PSC includes my middle name. Bank statements and utility bills do not. They only have my first and last name.

As part of my passport application, I plan to submit bank statements and utility bills as proof of name. I also plan to submit PSC as requested for identity verification. Will this apparent name difference be a problem?

Dalton_Trumbo
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Passport application proof of name

Post by Dalton_Trumbo » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:18 pm

vidalkroos wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:08 pm
My PSC includes my middle name. Bank statements and utility bills do not. They only have my first and last name.

As part of my passport application, I plan to submit bank statements and utility bills as proof of name. I also plan to submit PSC as requested for identity verification. Will this apparent name difference be a problem?
I don't believe this is an issue. I used utility bills and a bank statement as part of my passport application for proof of nam, as well as my US passport and only the passport has my middle name on it. There was no issue, the application was approved and my passport is in the mail as we speak.