ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Evidence of partner's immigration status

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iaggarwal13
Newly Registered
India

FLR(M) Evidence of partner's immigration status

Post by iaggarwal13 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:15 am

Hi All,

We are due to apply my wife's FLR(M) in a few weeks. A few days ago we lost my ILR BRP card and reported it stolen. Today we found it. Can we use it as Evidence of immigration status? Is there any other document that can be used as evidence of immigration status?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) Evidence of partner's immigration status

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:20 am

iaggarwal13 wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:15 am
Hi All,

We are due to apply my wife's FLR(M) in a few weeks. A few days ago we lost my ILR BRP card and reported it stolen. Today we found it. Can we use it as Evidence of immigration status? Is there any other document that can be used as evidence of immigration status?
Report as found and use as evidence

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:52 pm

iaggarwal13 wrote:
Hi All,

The BRP card is just an evidence of your ILR status. You can still use it to evidence your status.

"If" it's been cancelled on the system, you might not be able to use it to travel again.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

iaggarwal13
Newly Registered
India

Post by iaggarwal13 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:26 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:20 am
iaggarwal13 wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks for the answer. How do I report it as found?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:20 pm

iaggarwal13 wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:26 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:20 am
iaggarwal13 wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks for the answer. How do I report it as found?
If aĺApproach the same route you used in reporting it as lost and seek guidance.