ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Referee Forms?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LTr
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

New Referee Forms?

Post by LTr » Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:40 am

I'm helping a friend apply online and I don't know what to print out to have her referees sign. When I applied a couple years ago there were separate forms for them to sign. Now it looks like pages 20-23 of Form AN should be used. This means both referees share those pages. Is this correct? Or is there something else to print out and upload as part of an online application?

Thank you!

alterhase58
Germany

Re: New Referee Forms?

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:32 am

LTr wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:40 am
I'm helping a friend apply online and I don't know what to print out to have her referees sign. When I applied a couple years ago there were separate forms for them to sign. Now it looks like pages 20-23 of Form AN should be used. This means both referees share those pages. Is this correct? Or is there something else to print out and upload as part of an online application?

Thank you!
No - each referee fills their own form. So print two copies > here's a link to a separate form: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... on_MN1.pdf
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:36 am

You can download the form from here, it will be the same for both referees https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... on_MN1.pdf
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

LTr
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by LTr » Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:58 pm

Thank you both very much for the quick replies with links! That was the form I was expecting, but didn't see it when we were working on her application and couldn't find it searching.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:22 pm

The system will show the form after payment.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

LTr
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by LTr » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:21 pm

You're right. We just now saw that it shows after payment. If only I had been patient!