ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still awaiting for my citizenship answer

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

angel_ts
Newly Registered
Greece

Still awaiting for my citizenship answer

Post by angel_ts » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:45 pm

I am still waiting for my citizenship status. I did my biometrics on the 24th February 2022. Since then I have not heard anything.
I have tried to call with no success and I have emailed but the answer I got was that it is still under standard procedure.
I have not received a call if anything is missing, I have nothing in my spams.
Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: Still awaiting for my citizenship answer

Post by contorted_svy » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:08 pm

Your application was 7 months ago, 6 months is the service standard the HO promises. They are heavily delayed on all applications. You can try the following email addresses:
furthernationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk NationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk citizenship.Support@homeoffice.gov.uk NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

You can also try asking your MP to follow uo for you.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

Varya
Newly Registered
Armenia

Post by Varya » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:18 pm

angel_ts wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:45 pm
I am still waiting for my citizenship status. I did my biometrics on the 24th February 2022. Since then I have not heard anything.
I have tried to call with no success and I have emailed but the answer I got was that it is still under standard procedure.

Thank you!
we are not far from you, applied in March and have not heard anything since then. I have sent a few emails to HO and MP. MP didn't answer despite my two emails and HO told me to wait. I also know a few people waiting from 2021.

angel_ts
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by angel_ts » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:48 pm

Did you have any response?
I am still waiting and the HO, even though 20 days have passed did not come back to me.

angel_ts
Newly Registered
Greece

Post by angel_ts » Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:12 am

Varya wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:18 pm
angel_ts wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:45 pm

Thank you!
we are not far from you, applied in March and have not heard anything since then. I have sent a few emails to HO and MP. MP didn't answer despite my two emails and HO told me to wait. I also know a few people waiting from 2021.
Hi Varya,
Did you have any news?