ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reg Full & Final Settlement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bossvikas
Newly Registered

Reg Full & Final Settlement

Post by bossvikas » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:05 am

Hi
I had 2 queries regarding the Previous Earnings Requirement:

1. I have changed my company 2 months back in Sep 2008. As such I do not have the payslip for that month. But I received the Full and Final Settlement a few days back that includes the payment for the days in September and the encashment of leaves. Can I show these as a part of my income?

2. In the month of October 2008, I received my salary by cheque from my new company instead of direct credit to my salary account. This was because the company's records were not updated about my bank account. As a result the bank statement record for that Credit does not display "Salary for the Month of Oct 2008" as is the case with other credits. Will that be a problem? I have the salary slip stamped and the bank statement showing a credit of the exact amount.

Thanks in advance
Vikas

saga_vishal
Newly Registered

Post by saga_vishal » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:21 am

just apply with salary slips till september. u have to show salary for 12 months out of last 15 months.

it will take time if they start verifying 2 souurces of income. i did same

bossvikas
Newly Registered

Post by bossvikas » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:12 pm

Hi Vishal
Thanks. It will not be possible for me to apply within a few days. I would actually want to show both salaries, since I have a higher salary in my current firm.
Kindly let me know if I can indeed show the Full & Final Settlement as income received and if the bank statement record not showing up as "Salary for the month of " will be ok?

Thanks
Vikas

saga_vishal
Newly Registered

Post by saga_vishal » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:46 pm

this might confuse the case worker i would just sugest be as simple as possible