ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (10 Years)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rangers
United Kingdom

ILR (10 Years)

Post by rangers » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:24 am

Dear Members,
My wife came here in the in 25th December 2012.
She is eligible to apply for her ILR already and we are planning to apply in next week.
My wife came here December 2012 with spouse visa. (that time i was in PSW)
Then in 2014-2020 applied as my dependent twice ( i switched to entrepreneur visa).
Last application was for her in 2020 as my dependent. (i had my ILR in 2018) .
My query is .... what documents we need to attach with her application apart from her

*passport
*BRP
*Life in the Uk
*English

Thanks in Advance
rangers

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR (10 Years)

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:02 pm

The documents you metioned above are enough
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:47 am

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
we just have submitted the appliction paying £2404 standard fee. Cant find any ioption for the priority service now. UKVCAS where we have to upload the documents cant see any option there either.
I can see some appointment there near us in early january (In Reading).
My question is how can we pay another £500 and book the priority service. if someone can explain the process. Spent good few hours for it.
your help will be appreciated.
Thanks
rangers

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:52 am

rangers wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:47 am
Hi
Thanks for the reply.
we just have submitted the appliction paying £2404 standard fee. Cant find any ioption for the priority service now. UKVCAS where we have to upload the documents cant see any option there either.
My question is how can we pay another £500 and book the priority service. if someone can explain the process. Spent good few hours for it.
Thanks
rangers
When you're on fee paying screen, you could have had an option of paying for priority service, but in your case it wasn't available, as its availability depends on UKVI capacity, see Online Application - Why there is no Super Priority Service Option ?.
If you paid for standard, that's it, you can't change it.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:58 am

Also I think long residence doesn't have a priority option, only super priority? https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa ... ide-the-uk
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:08 am

meself2 wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:58 am
Also I think long residence doesn't have a priority option, only super priority? https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa ... ide-the-uk
Thanks again.
Well we didnt see any option at all. Only standard £2404.
Few years back,i went for priority service with my 10 years ILR.
Doest it mean once you paid for it. You cant change any more?

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:12 am

meself2 wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:52 am
rangers wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:47 am
Hi
Thanks for the reply.
Thanks
rangers
When you're on fee paying screen, you could have had an option of paying for priority service, but in your case it wasn't available, as its availability depends on UKVI capacity, see Online Application - Why there is no Super Priority Service Option ?.
If you paid for standard, that's it, you can't change it.
So we have no option to upgrade it on priority or super priority service?

TIA

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:27 pm

Yes, you can't upgrade it now from standard.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:49 pm

rangers wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:08 am
meself2 wrote:
Thanks again.
Few years back you got your ilr at the Croydon PEO, where you could opt for priority or same day service differently as it had to do with your appointment.

The system changed in November 2018 when PEOs where no longer used and biometrics submitted via the third party agent UKCVAS. So you cannot compare your experience to how it is now.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:44 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:49 pm
rangers wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:08 am
meself2 wrote:
Thanks again.
Few years back you got your ilr at the Croydon PEO, where you could opt for priority or same day service differently as it had to do with your appointment.

The system changed in November 2018 when PEOs where no longer used and biometrics submitted via the third party agent UKCVAS. So you cannot compare your experience to how it is now.
Thanks all for your reply. Managed to book the appointment on 12.01.2023.
Now see how long it will take?
Regards
rangers

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:03 pm

Standard service, counted after your biometric appointment date, is anywhere between 8 weeks and 6 months, sometimes longer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.