ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

traveling insurance

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yhm75

traveling insurance

Post by yhm75 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:17 pm

hi

any one help me please which traveling insurance is good from Pakistan for uk visit

thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: traveling insurance

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:46 pm

That's something you will have to check with the relevant insurance providers in Pakistan.
Normally travel insurance is sold taking account of the geography you are visiting, Europe, North America or World.
The premium will be in accordance with the risks associated with those areas, your personal circumstances (such as medical history) and the cover you are requesting. Policies sold by reputable insurance companies or brokers should be fine. Do you have any specific concerns?
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.