ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Urgent please today

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dali83

FLR(FP) Urgent please today

Post by Dali83 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:22 pm

hi All,

Please I need your adivse.

I am on 10 years route since 2017.

Now I am renting my visa and need to submit the application by tomorrow.

My partner meet the income and I would like to know what is best, to continue same route to to change? I know it will not make a difference but just wanted to know.

Also, do I need to do FLR(M) if I want to change or FLR(PF) will be changed automatically?

Can I also request that my daughter who spend 9 years in the UK be granted early ILR if possible now or I need to email them later?

Please advice me today.
Thanks a lot.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(FP) Urgent please today

Post by Ticktack » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:02 am

Dali83 wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:22 pm
hi All,

Please I need your adivse.

I am on 10 years route since 2017.

Now I am renting my visa and need to submit the application by tomorrow.

My partner meet the income and I would like to know what is best, to continue same route to to change? I know it will not make a difference but just wanted to know. Correct , no difference. But change to FLR M as that would give you multiple option in 5 years time to either get ILR as spouse or Long Residency. But regardless of what you do, you have another 5 years to go as your clock rests to zero on spouse visa.

Also, do I need to do FLR(M) if I want to change or FLR(PF) will be changed automatically? The system doesn't know what you want. You have to chose the right form and fill it. It's not one form for all applications.

Can I also request that my daughter who spend 9 years in the UK be granted early ILR if possible now or I need to email them later? Not sure that's possible. On what basis is 9 years a thing. She has to wait for 10 years. If you had qualified for ILR, then that might have been possible, not as a solo.

Please advice me today. It's not an on demand service.
Thanks a lot.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Dali83

Post by Dali83 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:46 pm

Thank you for your reply.

The Today answer was a panic mode, please don't take offence everyone.

If I clock 10 years in the UK from the Date of the 1st FLR (FP) before my 4th Extension comes to an end, will I be able to apply for ILR then or I have to wait for the end of it first? Obviously the delay between each extension will contribute to more time and hence the 10 years can be reached earlier.

Also,is there a difference between the time it takes to decide FLR(M) and FLR (FP)?

Thanks a lot

Much appreciate it.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:12 pm

Dali83 wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:46 pm
Thank you for your reply.

The Today answer was a panic mode, please don't take offence everyone. None taken. :D

If I clock 10 years in the UK from the Date of the 1st FLR (FP) before my 4th Extension comes to an end, will I be able to apply for ILR then Yes on SET LR or I have to wait for the end of it first? Obviously the delay between each extension will contribute to more time and hence the 10 years can be reached earlier.Whichever comes first. It opens up your options.

Also,is there a difference between the time it takes to decide FLR(M) and FLR (FP)? Nope, the only difference is the time you pay for. Either Super-priority or Priority (and they aren't guaranteed as well). The rest regardless of pathway could take up to 6 months. You'd just need to keep an eye on the current timeline on this forum.

Thanks a lot

Much appreciate it.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!