ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Photos in United States

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sstewart50
Newly Registered
United States of America

Passport Photos in United States

Post by sstewart50 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:21 pm

I've received my Foreign Birth Registration Certificate and I'm looking to apply for my Irish Passport online. I live in the USA...any ideas on who offers passport photo services that include digital photos that can meet Ireland Passport requirements?

Dalton_Trumbo
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Passport Photos in United States

Post by Dalton_Trumbo » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:12 pm

sstewart50 wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:21 pm
I've received my Foreign Birth Registration Certificate and I'm looking to apply for my Irish Passport online. I live in the USA...any ideas on who offers passport photo services that include digital photos that can meet Ireland Passport requirements?
I live in California. I had mine done at a Fedex store and they put them on a thumb drive for me. It's a digital photo that you upload via the online app, so it's easy.

nisi
Ireland

Re: Passport Photos in United States

Post by nisi » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:15 pm

You can also just get someone to take your photo with a smartphone or digital camera against a white or cream background. There is a guide on how to frame it and the lighting that's expected at part of the process