ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB Screening

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sonivic
Newly Registered

TB Screening

Post by sonivic » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:39 am

Could anyone please tell me where to take TB Screening test in delhi?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:10 am

You can get your TB Test prescribed by any good doctor and have the test in good Laboratories where they give proper Medical Report signed by doctor.. this is what i have done earlier for me and my dependents... Good Luck

mnarne
Newly Registered

Re:TB Screening test

Post by mnarne » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:59 am

Hi When we need to gor TB Screening?

Pelase let me know..

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re:TB Screening test

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:38 am

mnarne wrote:Hi When we need to gor TB Screening?

Pelase let me know..
Medical report of your TB test is usually required 1st time entering into UK at your port of entry... if you do not have a medical report done before boarding the plane to UK, you have to spend 2-4hours at the airport standing in the long queue to get the TB screening done by the authorities..

Added/Edited Info:
Note: Please add additional info from Mr. Vinny, sorry for the little info, which is dangerous..
Last edited by tvn_ramesh on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:16 am

Applying for a visa wrote:The Visa Officer will consider your application. If it is likely that you qualify for a visa, we will send your medical papers to VFS, attaching a set of instructions about the procedure you should follow and the names of the doctors on our panel who will medically examine you
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.