ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed in cancellation of UK Visa application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shwetatandel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Help needed in cancellation of UK Visa application

Post by shwetatandel » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:12 pm

Hi Admin,

I need urgent suggestion for a tricky situation.
I have recently received my ILR (12-01-2023) on Set O application 5yr tier route.
My husband and children are yet to complete 5 yrs as Tier 2 dependent (that will happen in 2025) so we had to extend their visas.
My husband extension was also successful today. (he used the UKID app so was a separate application)
My kids current BRP expires - 29 Jan 2023

For my 2 kids, 1 is born in India so she will have to get extension like her dad, but we were not aware that my other kid who was born in UK in 2018 can apply directly for Citizenship via MN1 because of one parent settled eligibility.

We have already submitted their application(both daughters together) for tier 2 dependent extension (3Yrs) on 28 Dec, but biometrics is yet to be done. The appointment is on 21 Jan.

So now my question is below:
We were thinking of cancelling the application and resubmitting for my 1 daughter again Tier 2 dependent extension 3 yrs and another MN1 application for my eligible daughter.

1. Will we get a refund for fees and IHS both. We are using this link (https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml) which is quite confusing and we don't know what option to chose there as the main applicants are only kids and the site says something about returning documents which I don't know what they mean.

2. If we re apply immediately for both of them separately and get biometric appointments after 29 Jan (their brp expiry) is it termed as overstayed?

3. Do we have to manage the health insurance for one of my daughter whom we apply for citizenship till we get the decision?

Any immediate help would be greatly appreciated?

shwetatandel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Help needed in cancellation of UK Visa application

Post by shwetatandel » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:16 pm

Please can anyone help?

shwetatandel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Help needed in cancellation of UK Visa application

Post by shwetatandel » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:27 am

Anyone know anything about my query, it will be great help if I could get any answer.