ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

missing payslip from employer for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BILL1002
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse visa payroll issue

Post by BILL1002 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:25 pm

Hi All, Please could you help and advise.

Applying for my wife's spouse visa in feb from outside of UK. I will be using CAT A 6 months+ employment at current job role.

The problem arised when I went on holiday overseas in November and payroll at work has not processed this and I did not get a wage or payslip. I was later on around 3rd December transferred my holiday pay by bank transfer.

Now I have payslips for the rest of months and asked employer to write a letter stating they have not produced the November payslip so I can use that. Will that be okay to use?

I started work here on the 1st August. Thanks in advance.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa payroll issue

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:15 pm

BILL1002 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:25 pm

Applying for my wife's spouse visa in feb from outside of UK. I will be using CAT A 6 months+ employment at current job role.

The problem arised when I went on holiday overseas in November and payroll at work has not processed this and I did not get a wage or payslip. I was later on around 3rd December transferred my holiday pay by bank transfer.

Now I have payslips for the rest of months and asked employer to write a letter stating they have not produced the November payslip so I can use that. Will that be okay to use?

I started work here on the 1st August. Thanks in advance.
Instead of employer writing a letter, if you were correctly paid for the month then get them to produce your payslip.
IMHO, crucial aspect of supporting documeny should mot be trifled with if you are looking towards a successful application.

BILL1002
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BILL1002 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:43 am

Thanks for the feedback. I have asked multiple times but they insist the payroll period had lapsed so a payslip could not be produced backdated.

The December slip reflects the extra payment made for November out of payroll just as an extra transfer as i mentioned before.. I had majority of time off unpaid in november hence only 6 paid days. The employer letter also mentions the tax position is correct and has been adjusted. Overall with the 5 payslips i am over the required £18600.

Obtaining a payslip is not an option seems like.
Please could someone advise what are the options as I am desperate to apply asap.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:53 am

BILL1002 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:43 am
Thanks for the feedback. I have asked multiple times but they insist the payroll period had lapsed so a payslip could not be produced backdated.

The December slip reflects the extra payment made for November out of payroll just as an extra transfer as i mentioned before.. I had majority of time off unpaid in november hence only 6 paid days. The employer letter also mentions the tax position is correct and has been adjusted. Overall with the 5 payslips i am over the required £18600.

Obtaining a payslip is not an option seems like.
Please could someone advise what are the options as I am desperate to apply asap.
For Cat A, you need payslips and account statements corroborating minimum £1,550 for each of the month in the last 6 months. I stand to be corrected

If yes you may go ahead otherwise do not be desperate to throw your money(application fees) away.

BILL1002
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BILL1002 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:40 am

So if my 5 payslips add to show more than 1550 x 6 = £9300 then that will be okay?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:23 am

BILL1002 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:40 am
So if my 5 payslips add to show more than 1550 x 6 = £9300 then that will be okay?
No, 6 pay slips with gross pay of at leat 1550 for EACH month.

BILL1002
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BILL1002 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:32 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:23 am
BILL1002 wrote:

So, I cannot apply due to my missing payslip even if the income is more than required and employer has a letter stating the reasons for no payslip in november.

There must be a way. Could someone else please also advise from experience.

Thank you.

BILL1002
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BILL1002 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:32 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:23 am
BILL1002 wrote:

So, I cannot apply due to my missing payslip even if the income is more than required and employer has a letter stating the reasons for no payslip in november.

There must be a way. Could someone else please also advise from experience.

Thank you.

BILL1002
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

missing payslip from employer for spouse visa

Post by BILL1002 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:02 am

Applying for my wife's spouse visa end feb from outside of UK. I will be using CAT A 6 months+ employment at current job role.

I started work here on the 18th of july 2022. Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: missing payslip from employer for spouse visa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:02 am

Topics merged. Please keep all queries on the same application in one topic, this one.

You have already been advised regarding your query.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:33 pm

BILL1002 wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:02 am

Applying for my wife's spouse visa end feb from outside of UK. I will be using CAT A 6 months+ employment at current job role.

Now I have payslips for the rest of months and asked employer to write a letter stating they have not produced the November payslip so I can use that. Will that be okay to use? No

I started work here on the 18th of july 2022. Thanks in advance.
You may ask it in different ways the answer will be same as CR001 wrote you were advised earlier.
Don't throw away your money/application fee.

BILL1002
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BILL1002 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:54 pm

Thanks for your replies.

I was hoping it could work as the employment has been ongoing without a break and the employer can confirm that with a letter. Just a payslip which has had an adjustment on tax and income done the following month in december.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:44 pm

BILL1002 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:54 pm
Thanks for your replies.

I was hoping it could work as the employment has been ongoing without a break and the employer can confirm that with a letter. Just a payslip which has had an adjustment on tax and income done the following month in december.
When it comes to HO it's more than 'just a payslip' someone going over the application with a fine toothcomb and checklist.
Basic question was asked of you, was the November salary up to £1,550?