ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

financial support?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

greenserenity82507
Newly Registered

financial support?

Post by greenserenity82507 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:48 am

Hi everyone, i would just like to know how much really for a husband to be able to show the embassy that he can financially support his wife?how much should he have pa?is there any success stories that they have submitted their bank statements with nothing much in it?

scorpiolady
United Kingdom

Re: financial support?

Post by scorpiolady » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:00 am

greenserenity82507 wrote:Hi everyone, i would just like to know how much really for a husband to be able to show the embassy that he can financially support his wife?how much should he have pa?is there any success stories that they have submitted their bank statements with nothing much in it?
is he working?...
Scorpiolady

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:40 am

scorpiolady wrote:
greenserenity82507 wrote:Hi everyone, i would just like to know how much really for a husband to be able to show the embassy that he can financially support his wife?how much should he have pa?is there any success stories that they have submitted their bank statements with nothing much in it?
is he working?...
I'd argue that anyone with an international relationship should not only be working but also be bloody well paid in order to afford the time and airfares (and visas)

But, I'm old-fashioned that way...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

greenserenity82507
Newly Registered

Post by greenserenity82507 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:54 am

scorpiolady wrote:
is he working?...
yes he is working full time

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:33 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.