ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

[Naturlization Application] Gap in the calculator due to delay of issing stamps

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NaHU
Newly Registered
Egypt

[Naturlization Application] Gap in the calculator due to delay of issing stamps

Post by NaHU » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:50 pm

While filling the residency calculator, it shows that I am not eligible because there were some gaps between the stamps. In the image below, you can see that I got stamp 4 in late November while the previous stamp expired on 10/10/2019. I was in the state during this time working but due to the delay in the processing for the support letter and the issuing of stamp 4, I can see this gap. Do you know how I should fill this gap ?thanks

NaHU
Newly Registered
Egypt

Re: [Naturlization Application] Gap in the calculator due to delay of issing stamps

Post by NaHU » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:57 pm

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: [Naturlization Application] Gap in the calculator due to delay of issing stamps

Post by littlerr » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:15 am

You cannot fill in that gap. You simply wait for a few more days until you have 5 years of residence.

P.S. you can fill any gap due to COVID - so the gap between your 4th and 5th gap can be reduced to zero by extending your 4th stamp’s expiry date or your 5th stamp’s start date.

jesonnn
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jesonnn » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:35 am

NaHU wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:50 pm
While filling the residency calculator, it shows that I am not eligible because there were some gaps between the stamps. In the image below, you can see that I got stamp 4 in late November while the previous stamp expired on 10/10/2019. I was in the state during this time working but due to the delay in the processing for the support letter and the issuing of stamp 4, I can see this gap. Do you know how I should fill this gap ?thanks

I see here two options:
A) as in previous message wait until fill all 1826 days in the state with proven residency and then apply, and one month is not a big deal, since people are waiting over 15 months now just to have some eVetting/approval only with no ceremony
B) apply as it is with detailed explanation why the gap is exists and some proofs you have been at state that time (anything like doctor's appointment or anything) at the same time keeping in mind it can be used against you as well. I would not apply on your place
I have a gap, but it was covid time with details about extentions, you have no such excuse, unfortunately from outside point of view