ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Abot spponsor licence enhanced fee £500

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CobanTurk
Newly Registered
Turkey

Abot spponsor licence enhanced fee £500

Post by CobanTurk » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:06 am

Hi Everyone,

We applied for sponsor licence for skilled worker we provided all the documents only 2 days ago.

We have received an email we can get enhanced service £500. My question is this if application is refused are they going to refund this ?

I know they refund £536 licence application fee but how about enhanced fee £500 just to make sure does anybody know that ?

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Abot spponsor licence enhanced fee £500

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:41 am

CobanTurk wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:06 am
Hi Everyone,

We applied for sponsor licence for skilled worker we provided all the documents only 2 days ago.

We have received an email we can get enhanced service £500. My question is this if application is refused are they going to refund this ?

I know they refund £536 licence application fee but how about enhanced fee £500 just to make sure does anybody know that ?

Thanks
Like other enhanced services of HO the fee is to see to attending to the application within certain times.
If HO fails to conclude it within 10 working days due to factors other than a technical error or others beyond normal case working processes then you may be eligible for a refund.