ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Please help

Post by New on forum » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:21 am

Dear members ,
I filled out online naturalisation application yesterday and want to clear some doubt I have about it.
I added non professional refree as refree 1.
I added professional refree ( physio) as refree 2.
Could someone please clarify if that's the right order or if it even matters that what order refree details or added to application . I am doubtful about it and bit worried .

I will genuinely appreciate your response.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Please help

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:14 am

New on forum wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:21 am
Dear members ,
I filled out online naturalisation application yesterday and want to clear some doubt I have about it.
Could someone please clarify if that's the right order or if it even matters that what order refree details or added to application . I am doubtful about it and bit worried .

Don't begin to worry yourself over nothing. It does not matter in what order you added your referees.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Please help

Post by New on forum » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:56 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:14 am
New on forum wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:21 am
Dear members ,

Don't begin to worry yourself over nothing. It does not matter in what order you added your referees.
Thanks so much for clarifying. I feel better now 😊