ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to beat a scam artist?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kappa1
Newly Registered

How to beat a scam artist?

Post by Kappa1 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:18 am

I have read about all these colleges. But at the end of the day these colleges shut down and people run away with student's money. My question is what if we know the person who "issued" the certificate for PSW, but now have refused to help you when you got rejection from HO. Can we go to Police and tell them that this person is a scam artist if we have some evidence against them. Thing is if you know you are dead you might as well take them with you, right?

If number of people who go to Police are more, and if each one has got some sort of proof then might take that scam artist down.

Of course I'm talking about those students who got rejection and they know they will be returning home sooner or later so why not teach the scam artist they can't always get away with it.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:54 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Honest Desi
BANNED

Post by Honest Desi » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:56 pm

You are correct but as if anyone goes to Police will be arrested in first place to part of crime and also accepting it people are afraid .

But yes there should be a way .

But these people never thought they will get done ....

Evey one will get done in this anyways