ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received a message from Home Office- MMST

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Received a message from Home Office- MMST

Post by jafersadeq » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:39 am

Dear Gurus,
My wife applied on 20/07/2021 for NA application as a spouse of BC, we did not hear from HO for 18 months, today we received a message says:

"We are considering your application and require further information from you. Please provide the following information within 10 working days of the date of this request:

5-year address history prior to 20/07/21. Can you please provide this in chronological order and without gaps.

If we do not receive the requested information by this deadline, we will make a decision on the information we have which could lead to your application being refused.

Please respond with the requested information by email, including your name and reference number in the subject heading. You must send your response to:

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk
"

I applied for her depending on 3 years residency requirements, I sent them all IN/OUT spread sheet for the 3 years, in her ILR I submitted 5 Years residency proof of living in the UK.
Now they are asking me for home address history for 5 years, we have one address only.
What shall I send them ?
Please advise

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Received a message from Home Office- MMST

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:25 am

jafersadeq wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:39 am
Dear Gurus,
My wife applied on 20/07/2021 for NA application as a spouse of BC, we did not hear from HO for 18 months, today we received a message says:

"We are considering your application and require further information from you. Please provide the following information within 10 working days of the date of this request:

5-year address history prior to 20/07/21. Can you please provide this in chronological order and without gaps.

If we do not receive the requested information by this deadline, we will make a decision on the information we have which could lead to your application being refused.

Please respond with the requested information by email, including your name and reference number in the subject heading. You must send your response to:

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk
"

I applied for her depending on 3 years residency requirements, I sent them all IN/OUT spread sheet for the 3 years, in her ILR I submitted 5 Years residency proof of living in the UK.
Now they are asking me for home address history for 5 years, we have one address only.
What shall I send them ?
Please advise
Send what you have which is the same 1 address history for 5 years