ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krssubbu

bank statements

Post by krssubbu » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:09 pm

hi all,

i have a samll doubt regarding the bank statements.

My statement runs from 1st of everymonth until 31st. i have my extension in Jan next year. i am going to show my earning from jan 08 - Dec 08

so my dec month earning will show up only in jan 5th or 6th which mean i have to wait until end of Jan to get the Jan statement (12 months statement). This will take so much time.

If i can pursude my employer to deposit the salary by 31st it would show up along with dec statement. but in dec i will have 2 salary coming in (Nov salary and dec salary) - which would make it as 11 bank statements not 12. is that ok ?

OR

can i order an upto date statement from the bank say around first week of Jan 09(1st jan - 7th Jan) which would show my salary credit. but again this is not a full month statement - is this ok?
also i called the bank and they said they can send an upto date statement for the period which i want and they said it would be on the bank stateionary. - does the embassy need a full month statement or will a week statment be enough to make up the count as 12 statements. also do u guyz think ordering a week statement will be accepted and will it be on the bank stataionary thought the guy said it will be. trust you guyz better

thanks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:33 pm

Hi subbu.. sorry if i misunderstood ur query..

if the salary of your Dec 07 will suffice ur earnings points.. Why dont you use the salaries of Dec07-Nov08 that is ur bank statements received from Jan08-Dec08 showing the above salaries?? based on the 12 consecutive months of the last 15months..

Or

If you want to get the bank to send u the Jan 1st week statement for ex till 7th Jan 08.. than mention your earning times from 6th Jan07 - 7th Jan08 if all your 12 salaries are deposited in these statements..

Or

wait for a much better advice from seniors

Ramesh

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:48 am

Hi ramesh,

I am planning to show from Jan 2008 - Dec 2008. (i dont want to show before jan 2008 bcos i will not fulfil the criteria if i include dec 07). also all my earning start from the 1st of the month.

So is it advisable

if i ask my employer to put the salary by dec 31st i will get it along with my dec 08 statement (but dec 08 statement will have 2 salary coming in - Nov 08 month and Dec 08 month)

OR

if i get paid in first week of Jan, get an upto date statement (say till 6th Jan 09) and send it so that the total count of payslips is 12. but again this statement (jan 09) will only be 6 days (jan 1st - jan6th ) and will not be full month statement. so is this ok ? also the guy in the bank said if i order over the phone it will be on the bank stationary. is this true? i trust u guyz better

Thanks

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:40 pm

could anyone please help me with the above

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi Subbu:

I was waiting for some seniors to comment on this.. but though it is not a very complex problem..

I dont think the no of Bank statements you send to the HO should be equal to 12.. i think it is the no. of months that you are consedering.. It should the 12 consecutive months in the last 15months period and by this

If you get a statement till 6th Jan 09.. you can always mention in your cover letter that please consider my earnings' period from 7th Jan 08 till 6th Jan 09...

infact my statement runs from 24-23 between 2 months and in august i was sent 2statements sent for 15days each.. i dont think it is an issue as along as the details are geniune and correct..

Good luck

gradkg
Newly Registered

Post by gradkg » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Hi,

I am yet to apply but I have the same situation. My sal is paid in the following month but for December where it is paid before Christmas.

In fact, I had three payments in December (i.e. Nov sal, bonus though its skimpy and dec’s sal). I would be considering the same period as you for my extension as well and planning to submit only 11 months bank statement. I hope there is no issue with that.

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:04 am

Thanks ramesh and gradkg.

as i look through the guidance everytime, i get some doubts or other !!!!

I am planning to show my earning from Jan 1st 08 until Dec 31st 08

In jan my payslip shows 31st dec 07 - 28th Jan 2008 (i was doing a contract role before i joined my present company) - (but i did not work on 31st and 1st since it was a holiday)

so there will be 1 day overlap (31st dec 07 - 31st dec 08) in my earning period. but i need to show 20k and i am having 23k as my gross earning.

so is that ok ?

please help me

Thanks