ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fincee Visa Application !!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Harveykhamb16

Fincee Visa Application !!

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:17 am

Dear All
Me and my Fiancee could not get engaged in October 2022 due to some misunderstanding between us and we stopped contacting each other for 4 months.Now in Mid Feb 2023 we have resolved our Issues and we started talking again and we have decided to get engaged in coming months.Do we need to declare in Covering letter that we stopped talking to each other as we dont have any Whattsap messages to show in that 4 months period.

Will that affect our Application ?
Also
Has Priority Service started in India for Spouse Visa applications?

Any advice will be appericiated.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Fincee Visa Application !!

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:48 am

Harveykhamb16 wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:17 am
Dear All
Me and my Fiancee could not get engaged in October 2022 due to some misunderstanding between us and we stopped contacting each other for 4 months.Now in Mid Feb 2023 we have resolved our Issues and we started talking again and we have decided to get engaged in coming months.Do we need to declare in Covering letter that we stopped talking to each other as we dont have any Whattsap messages to show in that 4 months period.

Will that affect our Application ?
Also
Has Priority Service started in India for Spouse Visa applications?

Any advice will be appericiated.
There is no reason to make reference to the break you had.

Harveykhamb16

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:50 pm

Thanx Amazonian.Much appereciated for the advice..But my question is we dont have any proof of our Whattsapp chat history from October 2022 till Mid February 2023.

2.Has Priority Service satrted in India for Spouse Visa applications?

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:30 pm

There will be a question on the form as to when your relationship started. The expectation generally is that you should provide evidence from around that date. So you have some control here; you can choose the date and provide evidence accordingly.

You can check with the visa application centre where you will be applying for availability or not of priority service.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

Harveykhamb16

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:35 am

Thanks Korekt

I appericiate your advice.But i am thinking of Declaring it in a Covering letter That me and my Fiancee had some misunderstanding between us from mid October 2022 till mid february 2023 which we have resolved and now we have both decided to get engaged..
Hope this will not create any problem with our Fiancee Visa.

Await any comments.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:01 am

Harveykhamb16 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:35 am
Thanks Korekt

I appericiate your advice.But i am thinking of Declaring it in a Covering letter That me and my Fiancee had some misunderstanding between us from mid October 2022 till mid february 2023 which we have resolved and now we have both decided to get engaged..
Hope this will not create any problem with our Fiancee Visa.

Await any comments.
Not sure anyone here can answer that question. You're saying you haven't been in a good place for the last 5 months. But you're making an application 2 weeks after you made up.

That's an independent assessment, based on the facts that you're volunteering.

You always have the right to remain silent. Also, you have a right to wave those rights like you're planning to do.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!