ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application date:

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irishwannabe
Newly Registered

Application date:

Post by irishwannabe » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:15 pm

Hi, I am new to this forum.

The INIS website used to display the application date of applicants being processed, now they simply have an update statement.

I was wondering about the following claim in that statement: "The Citizenship Division is currently commencing further processing of applications received in mid 2007"

Has anyone that applied in 2007 been asked to provide further information / documentation? Also when in 2007 did you apply, if you've been requested additional information / documentation.

Thanks

mktsoi
Member of Standing

Re: Application date:

Post by mktsoi » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:04 pm

irishwannabe wrote:Hi, I am new to this forum.

The INIS website used to display the application date of applicants being processed, now they simply have an update statement.

I was wondering about the following claim in that statement: "The Citizenship Division is currently commencing further processing of applications received in mid 2007"

Has anyone that applied in 2007 been asked to provide further information / documentation? Also when in 2007 did you apply, if you've been requested additional information / documentation.

Thanks
i applied in first week of May 2007. i spoke to INIS last week. they told me that they are waiting for the Garda Clearance report. no additional information requested