ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary credited in Bank is more than on Payslips.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ireallywish09

Salary credited in Bank is more than on Payslips.

Post by ireallywish09 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:20 pm

Hi,

I have recently applied for TIER 1. For 2 months, i had claimed certain reimbursements from my employer because of which for these 2 months, the salary credited in bank account is more than what pay slip suggests. I have mentioned this in the cover letter as well. But today i came to know about an exactly similar case where the VISA was rejected due to this. I am really scared now. I might well be denied a VISA when i will rightfully deserve it. Please share your ideas on this.

cooolz

Post by cooolz » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:41 am

Can you share the link , of this case , my case is also similar. I haven’t applied yet. Does this mean, along with the payslips?
We also have to sign and stamp the reimbursement statement from HR on company letter head?
What if the amount credited in the bank already gives you the required points ?
I hope it should be ok if you have mentioned that this difference is due to reimbursements.
Did you exactly specified the reimbursement amount like this :-

Net Salary + Reimbursement = salary credited in bank account ?

Senior members give your views

ireallywish09

Post by ireallywish09 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:52 am

This is what i have exactly mentioned in the cover letter...

"Please Note: During the months of September-08 and November-08, I had claimed certain non-taxable reimbursements from my employer. Due to this, the salary paid -amount in the bank statement will be higher than the amount mentioned in corresponding month’s salary slip.
For the calculation of points for Previous Earnings, only the taxable gross salary has been considered."

raovar
Newly Registered

Pay slips and Bank transaction.

Post by raovar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:04 pm

They have rejected with the same reason for me as the amount in the payslip and bank transaction didn't match as some of the expenses were paid in a bank but not mentioned in payslip. They said in a rejection letter 'In the absence of two forms of corroborating evidence confirming your previous 12 months eranings no points have been awarded'.

ireallywish09

Post by ireallywish09 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:02 am

I think then its highly likely that my case will also be rejected due to this reason. What documents are you guys thinking of providing if we apply again? No tax document is available by this time, my company will never give a letter mentioning the salary breakup as it is not within their policies,,,,,,,,,,what to do now? Money wasted, time wasted....

jhp

Post by jhp » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:18 am

ireallywish09 wrote:I think then its highly likely that my case will also be rejected due to this reason. What documents are you guys thinking of providing if we apply again? No tax document is available by this time, my company will never give a letter mentioning the salary breakup as it is not within their policies,,,,,,,,,,what to do now? Money wasted, time wasted....
I applied from within the UK. For 2 month my salary credited in the bank was higher by 30-40 GBP because of reimburment/expenses. I still got my tier 1 visa. Without counting the expenses amount I still fell into the correct salary band to get the visa. I dont think you need to worry if youve mentioned in the covering letter.

ireallywish09

Post by ireallywish09 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:41 am

HI,

Thanks a lot for the reply. But please let know as to what documents did u provide? Only salary slips and Bank statements?

raovar
Newly Registered

Post by raovar » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:38 pm

That might be the reason as I didn't mention in the covering letter.
All the best.
Thanks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:48 pm

jhp wrote:I applied from within the UK. For 2 month my salary credited in the bank was higher by 30-40 GBP because of reimburment/expenses. I still got my tier 1 visa. Without counting the expenses amount I still fell into the correct salary band to get the visa. I dont think you need to worry if youve mentioned in the covering letter.
I think that is the catch.. Good point JHP.. it will help many to make note of these minor things.. Thanks again JHP...

It is a good idea to submit covering letter for each proof you are producing.. and also make sure explain in the letter if the things are not straight forward but still you qualify...

jhp

Post by jhp » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:29 pm

ireallywish09 wrote:HI,

Thanks a lot for the reply. But please let know as to what documents did u provide? Only salary slips and Bank statements?
Yes only payslips and bank statements