ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will earnings for indian company be considered?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

priya_bhosale

Will earnings for indian company be considered?

Post by priya_bhosale » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:16 am

Hello,

I have submitted my hsmp to tier1 extension application and some of the earnings i have are from india. I am working in the uk for a uk based company and also in my 2nd job i am working in the uk for an indian based company as their representative in the uk. The indian company pays me in indian rupees in an indian bank account.

My doubt is whether the earnings from indian company paid to me in indian rupees into an indian bank account will be considered while i have stayed in the uk? I know since i have submitted the application it doesnt matter now but just would like to know.

Please comment.

Regards,
Priya

ireallywish09

Post by ireallywish09 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:55 am

Yes,

If you have submitted enough documentary evidence that the Indian salary you are getting is taxable, and any 2 documentary evidence have been submitted, then this salary will be considered.

priya_bhosale

Post by priya_bhosale » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:32 pm

I have submitted a letter from employer which shows my gross and net salaries and also my tax deductions each month. As 2nd evidence i have submitted my indian bank statements showing net salaries paid to me.

Will this be sufficient?

Thanks

dingdon

Post by dingdon » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:53 pm

priya_bhosale wrote:I have submitted a letter from employer which shows my gross and net salaries and also my tax deductions each month. As 2nd evidence i have submitted my indian bank statements showing net salaries paid to me.

Will this be sufficient?

Thanks
this will suffice and i hope u didnt use any uplift ratio for your indian income.just we have convert into pounds.

priya_bhosale

Post by priya_bhosale » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:12 pm

Thanks. Yes thats correct. I have not applied the uplift ratio.

The only thing I am concerned about is would the caseworker think its not possible for someone to stay here in the uk, work for a uk company and at the same time work for an indian company. My employer from india has customers here in the uk and getting orders from them and related issues is what i have to do majorly. But I am just a bit concerned if the caseworker would find this fact hard to believe and what would happen if he does. If its just verifying the source then my company can confirm it to the caseworker without a problem as its a well established and quite a big organisation.

And also another doubt i have is if its allowed to work in this fashion for someone who is in the uk on hsmp

dingdon

Post by dingdon » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:01 pm

i feel this shoudnt be a problem.it would be better if you have mentioned the same in the covering letter and should have submitted an offer letter or a supporting letter from your indian company.

All the best

priya_bhosale

Post by priya_bhosale » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Thank you. Yes I have submitted the offer letter with my application.