ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to apply for FLR(FP) - desperate for advice

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

M_and_M
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

How to apply for FLR(FP) - desperate for advice

Post by M_and_M » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:48 pm

Hi, I'm trying to ensure that I use the FLR(FP) form to extend my wife's visa. I've been advised (legal advice) to use FLR(FP) because I'm currently between jobs and can't currently meet the financial requirements of the FLR(M).
I'm having a nightmare because I've filled in the form I was directed to and when I got to the IHS stage it told me that my application was for a FLR(M).

So does anyone know how I ensure that I am applying for a FLR(FP)? The key seems to be the choice made at the "Basis of your application" stage at the beginning of the application form but I want to make sure that I make the right choice.
Many thanks,
Mark

sam550
United Kingdom

Re: How to apply for FLR(FP) - desperate for advice

Post by sam550 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:42 am

Hi Mark,

You’ve probably used the right form, as far as I remember for FLR M and FP it’s a same form and due to system glitch IHS always comes up with FLR M option by default - as long as you’ve paid the right amount for right period of time, you don’t have to worry about anything.

Good luck