ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Extension Questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rahma1
Newly Registered
England

FLR(M) Extension Questions

Post by Rahma1 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:08 pm

Hi everyone i am also applying on behalf of my husband this month most probably by next week.
I have a few questions…
1) we have a council house and i did add my husabnds name on the tenancy agreement however its not on the original document for some reason council doesnt allow it to be on the original so I screenshot the housing register from online thay shows his name will that be okay? And i got a housing officer to confirm this through email but he wrote that i added my husband on the register on the 2021 but he was living here since 2020 with us. So do u think i should clarify this on cover letter because there was a lot of technical issues and covid backlog.

2) we dont have any joint cohabition documents so i was thinking to use our gp ones and my bank statements is that okay? So 6 for him and 6 for me? Will that be 3 each year for each of us?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) Extension Questions

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:02 pm

Rahma1 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:08 pm
Hi everyone i am also applying on behalf of my husband this month most probably by next week.
I have a few questions…
1) we have a council house and i did add my husabnds name on the tenancy agreement however its not on the original document for some reason council doesnt allow it to be on the original so I screenshot the housing register from online thay shows his name will that be okay? And i got a housing officer to confirm this through email but he wrote that i added my husband on the register on the 2021 but he was living here since 2020 with us. So do u think i should clarify this on cover letter because there was a lot of technical issues and covid backlog.
IIt's not a problem to worry about.
2) we dont have any joint cohabition documents so i was thinking to use our gp ones and my bank statements is that okay? So 6 for him and 6 for me? Will that be 3 each year for each of us? 6 each from you at 3-4 months interval covering the last 2years.

bathanza
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) Extension Questions

Post by bathanza » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:03 pm

Application form helps you with this.

If you and your partner have no bills or correspondence in joint names, you will need to submit 12 items (6 each) of correspondence evidencing that you reside together at the same address.

Examples of acceptable evidence include:

Letters or other documents from government departments or agencies, for
example HM Revenue and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions, DVLA, TV Licensing
Letters or other documents from your GP, a hospital or other local health service about medical treatments, appointments, home visits or other medical matters
Bank statements or letters
Building society savings books or letters
Council tax bills or statements
Electricity or gas bills or statements
Water rates bills or statements
Mortgage statements or agreement
Tenancy agreement(s)
Telephone bills or statements

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.