ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

more questions on spouse visa please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

greenserenity82507
Newly Registered

more questions on spouse visa please help

Post by greenserenity82507 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:39 am

What are other documents being asked for when application is submitted?do they ask for the marriage liscence and the CNI???are they still going to ask this documents on the embassy?i also have lost my receipts on the reception, should i also worry about this?please help.....

scorpiolady
United Kingdom

Re: more questions on spouse visa please help

Post by scorpiolady » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:43 am

greenserenity82507 wrote:What are other documents being asked for when application is submitted?do they ask for the marriage liscence and the CNI???are they still going to ask this documents on the embassy?i also have lost my receipts on the reception, should i also worry about this?please help.....
What documents have you got already?
Scorpiolady

greenserenity82507
Newly Registered

Re: more questions on spouse visa please help

Post by greenserenity82507 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:53 am

scorpiolady wrote:
greenserenity82507 wrote:What are other documents being asked for when application is submitted?do they ask for the marriage liscence and the CNI???are they still going to ask this documents on the embassy?i also have lost my receipts on the reception, should i also worry about this?please help.....
What documents have you got already?
i already have my NSO marriage certificate, nso birth certificate, emails, cards and others, as well as my husbands p60 bank statements..i already have all the documents embassy requires i just want to be ready if they ever asked for this documents i mentioned.