ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for 17yr old HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fareeR
United Kingdom

ILR for 17yr old HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Post by fareeR » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:09 pm

Dear gurus/moderators
My daughter and myself are in dependent partner 10yr route visa since 2015. She's born outside U.K.
My husband and my son have British citizenship.
My question is will she be eligible for applying ILR under the new June 2022 rule for child under 7yr private life.
My daughter ticks all boxes except the category of visa. She doesn't hold a private life visa. She's a dependent of me and my husband and hence the home office gave her under 10yr partner route. Kindly help. Your help is much appreciated as I would like to sort out the ilr for her before she finishes college next year and goes for Uni. Thanks in Advance.

fareeR
United Kingdom

Re: ILR for 17yr old HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Post by fareeR » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:43 am

Any inputs please casa and vinny and other gurus.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:15 pm

Not under the private life rules as you mentioned she was not granted leave under the private life route.
The old 7-year route may work though. See: indefinite-leave-to-remain/help-needed- ... l#p2094564
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

fareeR
United Kingdom

Post by fareeR » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:52 pm

Thank you Zimba.