ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super Priority Service open for ILR (LR) applications?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kamsi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Super Priority Service open for ILR (LR) applications?

Post by kamsi » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:44 am

Hi all,

I plan to submit ILR (LR) on 10/04/23 using Super Priority Service, so far I have completed the online application. Each time I have tried to see if Super Priority option is available all I am seeing is the Standard service. I am aware that the Super Priority option is not always available.

I wanted to ask if ILR (LR) applications are eligible for submission using Super Priority service and it was just a matter of that option not being available when I looked or it can not be used for ILR (LR) applications.

Would appreciate any input.

Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: Super Priority Service open for ILR (LR) applications?

Post by meself2 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:40 am

https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa ... ide-the-uk

This seem to indicate there is super priority route available, but since it depends on UKVI capacity and is sought after, they might be gone almost immediately after being released.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

kamsi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Super Priority Service open for ILR (LR) applications?

Post by kamsi » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:57 pm

Thanks. Will have to keep checking.