ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship approval for main applicant only

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fatimajafri
Pakistan

Citizenship approval for main applicant only

Post by Fatimajafri » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:32 am

So after a long 8 months wait, I received approval email today for my Naturalisation application. But I only received approval for myself, I had applied with my husband on the same application. Do they get back to you separately & at different times for applicants on same application?
He has exactly same situation as me, same country of birth/nationality/visa status etc so I was hoping to get approval together! Can anyone please share their experiences.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Citizenship approval for main applicant only

Post by Ticktack » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:41 am

Fatimajafri wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:32 am
So after a long 8 months wait, I received approval email today for my Naturalisation application. But I only received approval for myself, I had applied with my husband on the same application. Do they get back to you separately & at different times for applicants on same application?
He has exactly same situation as me, same country of birth/nationality/visa status etc so I was hoping to get approval together! Can anyone please share their experiences.
Citizenship approval is personal and everyone is judged on their own merits. Applying together doesn't mean you get approved together.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Citizenship approval for main applicant only

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:35 pm

Fatimajafri wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:32 am
So after a long 8 months wait, I received approval email today for my Naturalisation application. But I only received approval for myself, I had applied with my husband on the same application. Do they get back to you separately & at different times for applicants on same application? Yes, this is not an immigration application so it is attended to individually.