ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa - What document needed at appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KM0170
United Kingdom

Visit visa checklist - not enough space for documents

Post by KM0170 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:25 pm

Hi everyone

After applying for a visit visa you have to fill in a checklist that you need to take with you to the biometrics appointment. On this, there is a section where you can add other documents. I won't be able to fit all of these on the one page you are provided with. Would it be okay to print additional pages of this same page so I have more entries I can fill in (I would end up with several "page 5 of 7" though)?

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Visit visa checklist - not enough space for documents

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:29 pm

KM0170 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:25 pm
Hi everyone

After applying for a visit visa you have to fill in a checklist that you need to take with you to the biometrics appointment. On this, there is a section where you can add other documents. I won't be able to fit all of these on the one page you are provided with. Would it be okay to print additional pages of this same page so I have more entries I can fill in (I would end up with several "page 5 of 7" though)?

Thanks
Yes you can provide it as such.

KM0170
United Kingdom

Visit visa - What document needed at appointment

Post by KM0170 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:28 pm

Hi everyone

I've done an upload of all the documents for the application.

What's needed at the appointment? Will a passport and national ID card do? This is for a Pakistani visit visa so the applicant will be visiting the center there.

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Visit visa - What document needed at appointment

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:00 pm

KM0170 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:28 pm
Hi everyone

I've done an upload of all the documents for the application.

What's needed at the appointment? Will a passport and national ID card do? This is for a Pakistani visit visa so the applicant will be visiting the center there.

Thanks
Passport and appointment booking Confirmation that was sent to your mail.