ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Integra Checks

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

QEF8DD

Integra Checks

Post by QEF8DD » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:25 pm

guys,

Does anyone (applying or already received the tier1 from India) know of the checks Integra (the 3rd party agency) does once we submit the application ?

My HR is not ready to disclose the name and phone number of the authority who attested my payslips !! The payslips are attested and signed alright though. Any suggestions/experience on what all alternatives/options I can try now ? Generally speaking, what all contact details does one have to provide ? I guess the company HR contact and Bank phone number(to verify the statements and maintenance letter) is all that is required. Do I have to provide the latest college/ University number as well ?

cheers.

sv23367

Post by sv23367 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:25 am

Integra verification is not done anymore. BHC is doing all by themselves.
naturally u r required to give the board number of the employer. They will try to reach the HR manager to get to know the complete details abt u and they might even call to ur desk phone to confirm that u r working there. These checks happened to me during the integra verification. it may or may not happen to u...

mnarne
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by mnarne » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:07 am

Today i had filed my Application (had approval letter already) at Bangalore VFS office . they had asked me to fill Integra form (3 pages) .then i thought still Integra is there..but in forum, people are telling there is no more Integra, but in reality its there..

raghu0307

Post by raghu0307 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:15 am

Well, VFS pune here told clearly to me, no more verification is done now.
Really dont know the truth. But I have nevertheless told my HR all the details and that he should expect a call .

VFS pune did not also accept the integra form from me. Any one here who has applied from Pune and from whom they didnt accept the integra form.

push
United Kingdom

Re:

Post by push » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:03 am

mnarne wrote:Today i had filed my Application (had approval letter already) at Bangalore VFS office . they had asked me to fill Integra form (3 pages) .then i thought still Integra is there..but in forum, people are telling there is no more Integra, but in reality its there..
Could it be the case that INTEGRA is still on for limited cases involoving HSMP applicants (I am assuming that the approval letter you talk about is for HSMP)
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

adnans
Newly Registered

Post by adnans » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:48 am

I agree with "mnarne". Even I also applied from VFS Bangalore on 17/12/08 and I also submitted one copy of integra form.I asked VFS people about integra verification. They said it was stopped but this one copy of integra form would be send to BHC Chennai.Even I have had HSMP approval letter with me. But I found other people who were applying for Tier1 directly, they were also filling the integra form at VFS Bangalore.

SAPIENT
BANNED

Re:

Post by SAPIENT » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:20 pm

mnarne wrote:Today i had filed my Application (had approval letter already) at Bangalore VFS office . they had asked me to fill Integra form (3 pages) .then i thought still Integra is there..but in forum, people are telling there is no more Integra, but in reality its there..
VFS is asking everyone to fill the PBS Form.
It is quiet possible that the Checks performed by Integra is now done by BHC or outsourced to another Vendor :).

Also, I understand that the current processing time is very slow because of system failure at BHC

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Integra or any thirrd party call the board number. Even after you provide some specific person's number, they call the board number and then ask to be connected to the HR.

You do not have tp provide any bank numbers or university numbers. They will have all these numbers if they want to verify.

Providing the numbers will do no harm.