ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How log in to new UKCVAS page for Naturalisation - not old one for previous IRL

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KerenAsh
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

How log in to new UKCVAS page for Naturalisation - not old one for previous IRL

Post by KerenAsh » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:39 pm

Hi, I've just submitted my application for Naturalisation. When I click the link to UKVCAS to book a Biometric Appointment it takes me to the Log In page. The only Log In details I have are the ones I used when I applied for ILR in February 2023. When I use those, the UKVCAS website shows me my February appointment that I attended for the ILR and the UAN linked with my ILR application. How do I access the correct UKCVAS page that has the details of my new Naturalisation application with the correct UAN for that - so I can book a Biometric appointment?
TIA

Teksman
United Kingdom

Re: How log in to new UKCVAS page for Naturalisation - not old one for previous IRL

Post by Teksman » Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:13 pm

Login by clicking the link in the email you received from UKVCAS relating to the Naturalisation