ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Consolidated salary letter format

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iluvuparis

Consolidated salary letter format

Post by iluvuparis » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:31 am

Can you pls help me with the format for consolidated salary letter from the employer. I have searched the entire forum for this and unable to find the same.

Preprem
Newly Registered

Post by Preprem » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:15 am

This is mine that sent to the home office in Sheffield (HSMP old rules)

This letter is to certify that Miss XXXX has been employed by xxxx Co.,Ltd as (position), xxxx Department since (DATE) until the present day.

Her 2007 monthly salary, effective from 1 January 2007 was xxx plus position allowance xxxx per month.

Regarding annual income for 2007 totaling xxxxx, xxxxx was in respect of salary , xxx was in respect of a position allowance and xxxx was given as a performance bonus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also attached an excel template for my earnings during the clamied period which was posted in the UKBA website but not sure if they still do have it now. It simply tell the gross salary, net paid, date paid

push
United Kingdom

Re: Consolidated salary letter format

Post by push » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:25 pm

iluvuparis wrote:Can you pls help me with the format for consolidated salary letter from the employer. I have searched the entire forum for this and unable to find the same.
You might want to present the monthly salaries in a tabulated format showing Gross, Basic, Other allowances,Tax, Other Deductions and Net Salary (Salary Account Number and if possible - date of transfer to the account) in the letter itself.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer