ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake on ISD form online

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DublinGirl

Mistake on ISD form online

Post by DublinGirl » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:17 am

Before the submission of online form to pay the naturalization €950 certificate fee i went through the form just to make sure i didn't make any mistake so i found one mistake on expiry of IRP Card and i changed it to correct one and than i continue on rest of the process to submit the form and paid the fee successfully received receipts by email ok so that's all done.
Later i went through the submitted form using ISD Online i found that expiry of IRP Card is still showing wrong but i did changed it before submission.

Actual expiry is 06.08.2025.
Wrong Expiry on the submitted form 08.06.2025
What should do immediately any suggestion if i email them they might not answer that quick i need to inform them ASAP. Anyone has gone through the same mistake on the form??? Thanks 😊

AAP1977
Ireland

Re: Mistake on ISD form online

Post by AAP1977 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:52 am

Same happened to me last year, it’s nothing to worry about, most people had the same issue.

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:20 am

Thanks 😊 million

griffith2
Ireland

Post by griffith2 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:21 pm

It's not a mistake.

Open on a mobile device or different browser it will show you the right date or sometimes it doesn't show the date at all.

Question for you.
Did you save the form and completed afterwards or filled in the information and uploaded the docs in just one go ?

If you saved and completed the form afterwards without double checking the expiry date than i have bad news for you, the saved form changes the expiry date itself and needs to be entered everytime you try to complete the application.

Try to open the form on a mobile device and check or try to remember what you did.

Mobile device will always show you the date that you entered.