ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Viny : ) what's the update on colleges whose visas r on hold

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

goodman94
Newly Registered

Viny : ) what's the update on colleges whose visas r on hold

Post by goodman94 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:01 am

Hi n Mery Xmas!!

Do U have any idea about college/s whose psw cases r on hold?

What would be the situation if someone was a genuine student but college refused to confirm docs in panic n chaos..cos there were genuine as well as fake students. This kind of situation will be quite complex..do u think college will make it through cos of its resources n how much a student real may be but cos of lack of funds all blame will be thurst on him/her

would student be given a chance to clarify his/her position if college refused to deny the docs?

enjoy Xmas : )

yore23
Newly Registered

Post by yore23 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:42 am

Hi goodman

THIS WAS POSTED ON THE OTHER FORUM.....
new n genuine news according to home office the case of ccl psw students will be process after 3 weeks and the decision will be refusal as far as 1 of my friend knows about it from inside source !now i m also from ccl psw applicant thats 100%true .i m start packing to leave in next couple of weeks so all of my friends get ready to leave this country .i dont appriciate those whos were typing wrong news now its true if any 1 got any query just keep it in their pockets allah hafiz

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:14 pm

yore23 wrote:Hi goodman

THIS WAS POSTED ON THE OTHER FORUM.....
new n genuine news according to home office the case of ccl psw students will be process after 3 weeks and the decision will be refusal as far as 1 of my friend knows about it from inside source !now i m also from ccl psw applicant thats 100%true .i m start packing to leave in next couple of weeks so all of my friends get ready to leave this country .i dont appriciate those whos were typing wrong news now its true if any 1 got any query just keep it in their pockets allah hafiz
IT WON'T BE........