ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for sponsor licence

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mowaid

Applying for sponsor licence

Post by mowaid » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:22 pm

Hi Can you tell me the procedure how much time it took to you to apply for sponsorship letter for your company as I am looking to apply for my company which is in UK from last 3 years and VAT registered. Can you help me how much time it took all processes from getting sponsorship letter for your company and than calling someone to UK on tier 2 visa. and if you can tell me which documents you sent to home office for sponsor letter application. Also is there any requirement that you have to search for right candidate here in UK first like 2 to 3 month and than you can issue the sponsor letter to an international candidate...

Yombeh
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Applying for sponsor licence

Post by Yombeh » Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:37 am

Hi.
I am in the same situation as yourself. I applied for a sponsorship licence in February and still going through the process. Last week I had a compliance visits. Can I ask if you did apply and was your application succesfull

wrony13

Post by wrony13 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:10 am

Hi guys
i beg ur pardon if im in wrong place with this post,please guide me where to post if im.
basically im in proccess of buying a small business which is a small mobile shop with 2 months vat registered and all other documents is ok according to my accountant,im planning to sponsor my brother from bangladesh after applying for sponsorship licence,any advice or ideas what documents i need,i was browsing homeoffice website but its like spider web,easy to get lost.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:51 pm

A mobile shop and a direct relation you intend to sponsor, a very interesting mix. What role will your brother be performing?

FrenchTim
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by FrenchTim » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:46 am

Yombeh wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:37 am
Hi.
I am in the same situation as yourself. I applied for a sponsorship licence in February and still going through the process. Last week I had a compliance visits. Can I ask if you did apply and was your application succesfull
Hi - please are you able to share your experience? Was it finally approved and was there a reason they requested for a compliance visit? My company also applied for their license about 6 weeks ago but waiting to hear back.