ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British national renewed passport, Should we inform to Eu treaty rights devision?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Corw
United Kingdom

British national renewed passport, Should we inform to Eu treaty rights devision?

Post by Corw » Mon May 08, 2023 2:44 pm

Hi
I am spouse of British national and holding article 50 card beneficiary of withdrawal agreement,
She just renewed her British passport my question is that should I inform to INIS Eu treaty right devision?
And also can anyone confirm that how many months they are taking to process EU 3 permanent residency application these days ?
Is EU treaty right still processing EU 3 applications who are holding Article 50 card here in Ireland 🇮🇪 or different department after Brexit?
Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: British national renewed passport, Should we inform to Eu treaty rights devision?

Post by meself2 » Mon May 08, 2023 2:53 pm

Corw wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 2:44 pm
She just renewed her British passport my question is that should I inform to INIS Eu treaty right devision?
Should be okay without doing it.
Corw wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 2:44 pm
Is EU treaty right still processing EU 3 applications who are holding Article 50 card here in Ireland or different department after Brexit?
https://www.irishimmigration.ie/wp-cont ... h-2022.pdf
Q 19. I am currently the holder of a Stamp 4 EUFam Residence Card, which is
due to expire in late 2022. Will I be able to apply to apply for permanent
residence?
Yes. You may be eligible to apply for a permanent residence document using Form
EUTR3. Your application will be considered in accordance with the Free Movement
of Persons Regulations 2015 and the entitlements guaranteed under the Citizens
Rights element of the Withdrawal Agreement.
Should be the same department.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.