ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maksim69
Newly Registered

Visit visa application

Post by maksim69 » Mon May 15, 2023 2:21 pm

Good day everyone.
I want to apply for my parents to visit me in the UK.
They have visited once and I have filled an application here in the UK, but there was an option as to apply for someone else.
Now when I have started my application I could not find this option, so the application is from applicant him/herself.
My parents do not have email no they speak English.
Please can someone explain how do I apply fir my parents visa.
Thank you.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Visit visa application

Post by Ticktack » Mon May 15, 2023 3:22 pm

maksim69 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 2:21 pm
Good day everyone.
I want to apply for my parents to visit me in the UK.
They have visited once and I have filled an application here in the UK, but there was an option as to apply for someone else.
Now when I have started my application I could not find this option, so the application is from applicant him/herself.
My parents do not have email no they speak English.
Please can someone explain how do I apply fir my parents visa.
Thank you.
Just help them fill the form as per usual. Just make sure that the details therein are ok. It really doesn't matter who filled the form.

You can do a dummy run and see if the option of representative used, is still at the end point where signature is required.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

maksim69
Newly Registered

Re: Visit visa application

Post by maksim69 » Mon May 15, 2023 4:33 pm

Thank you.