ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions over British Citizenship please

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

2017Freedom

Questions over British Citizenship please

Post by 2017Freedom » Fri May 19, 2023 4:44 pm

Hi All

I'm applying straight after being granted ILR due to being married to a British husband for Naturalisation

Can someone please help with some questions I'm not entirely sure

1) Do I have to include any financial data such as Payslips , P60 taxes etc ?

2) how many documents are sufficient to prove 5 years relationship ? ( I have included Council Tax ..water ..broadband bills from 2018 )

3) I passed the English test on 2017 (B1 ) and it was accepted when granted ILR - Is this OK for citizenshi as well ?

4) is the only way to take photos and glue them on printed forms and then scan them as I'm uploading everything online ( referee forms )

This is what is required on the check list:

You should use your supporting documents checklist as a guide to what documents you need to self-upload or
take to your appointment.
.fes
The passport issued by .... for Mrs Name Surname
Mrs Name Surname's certificate proving you have a speaking and listening qualification in English at B1
CEFR or higher
Proof of living in the UK for Mrs Name Surname for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if
applying as the spouse of a British Citizen
Your marriage or civil partnership certificate
Two referee declarations for Mrs Name Surname
One proof of British citizenship for Mr Name Surname (such as a passport or UK citizenship certificate)
Current Biometric Residence Permit for Mrs Name Surname

Thank You so much !

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Questions over British Citizenship please

Post by CR001 » Fri May 19, 2023 5:00 pm

1. No.

2. You I my need passport(s), all stamped pages to prove residence

3. Fine.

4. Some have done digital photos, unsure if accepted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.