ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 3/1G to Stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stbigo
Newly Registered
Armenia

Stamp 3/1G to Stamp 4

Post by stbigo » Wed May 24, 2023 1:39 pm

I currently have a Stamp 1G, Spouse of critical skills work permit and initially, I had Stamp 3 for one year. According to IrishImmigration website (https://www.irishimmigration.ie/registe ... on-stamps/):

Renewal of the Stamp 1G registration should be applied for annually, and after 5 years on a Stamp 1G, you may apply for a Stamp 4.

My question is, can I include my Stamp 3 period in my calculation and apply for Stamp 4 right now or should I wait for one more year before applying?

meself2
Ireland

Re: Stamp 3/1G to Stamp 4

Post by meself2 » Wed May 31, 2023 7:44 pm

I would say give it a shot, if you have time and live in Dublin - I assume you had Stamp 3 as CSEP spouse before as well. If you get it, all is well, if you don't - no money is lost.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.