ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thank you....FM

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dharuv
Newly Registered

Thank you....FM

Post by dharuv » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:40 pm

dear FM & Paperpusher & candyshop,

i really appricate your help to this community...thank you sir..

i hope that in future you will keep us update about PSW in this topic...

thank you once again....

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Frontier Mole - "the man of the moment" or maybe "woman of the moment"

Honest Desi
BANNED

Post by Honest Desi » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:30 pm

dharuv or Frontier Mole............

Why FM you do this cheap trick of making a new id .

Why do you have to praise yourself .

Why are you so sick

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:56 pm

dharuv or Frontier Mole............

Why FM you do this cheap trick of making a new id .

Why do you have to praise yourself .

Why are you so sick
This is classic!!! We should put this in the immigrationboards annals of history!! :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

dharuv
Newly Registered

Post by dharuv » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:25 pm

my brother honest desi,

you have to accept that he is 'man of moment'

one more thing in my language ' if you cannot win hate with love'........or u can say that if you want to kill your enemy make him your friend'

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:46 pm

Whats wrong with you guys? Why are you all giving comments against Frontier Mole? He is just giving his views about PSW and CCL and possible action by HO, which (comments) I think are fairly logical. None of the senior member in this forum has ever opposed his/her comments. What does it mean?? I never read any disgraceful comments by FM... Whatever he is saying is logical enough so bear with him. If you oppose with his comments then come up with some valid counter argument. Most of his comments are in ethics and most of the comments from you guys against his posts are fairly unethical and disgraceful. What you gusy are trying to prove by Shame shame shame to FM, everybody say shame shame.... grow up guys, grow up...

If you guys do not like any of his comments then it does not mean that reality is going to get changed. Be wise enough to analyse from your own head. Listen to everyone but decide yourself. Everyone has freedom of speach. so bear with it. And stop shouting stuff like shame shame shame to FM, he has not said a word wrong. And all of you who are opposing his posts are very new members of this forum.

If you wish to see the credibality of someone comments then see the history of that member that how many posts that member has made and how much he has contributed to the forum.

I am afriad none of you guys have any credability what so ever!

Think positively. All of PSW applicants should hope for the best that HO come up with some good policy for PSW applicants.

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:16 am

rizwan567 wrote:Whats wrong with you guys? Why are you all giving comments against Frontier Mole? He is just giving his views about PSW and CCL and possible action by HO, which (comments) I think are fairly logical. None of the senior member in this forum has ever opposed his/her comments. What does it mean?? I never read any disgraceful comments by FM... Whatever he is saying is logical enough so bear with him. If you oppose with his comments then come up with some valid counter argument. Most of his comments are in ethics and most of the comments from you guys against his posts are fairly unethical and disgraceful. What you gusy are trying to prove by Shame shame shame to FM, everybody say shame shame.... grow up guys, grow up...

If you guys do not like any of his comments then it does not mean that reality is going to get changed. Be wise enough to analyse from your own head. Listen to everyone but decide yourself. Everyone has freedom of speach. so bear with it. And stop shouting stuff like shame shame shame to FM, he has not said a word wrong. And all of you who are opposing his posts are very new members of this forum.

If you wish to see the credibality of someone comments then see the history of that member that how many posts that member has made and how much he has contributed to the forum.

Think positively. All of PSW applicants should hope for the best that HO come up with some good policy for PSW applicants.

I 100% agree with you. I think we have to be wise enough. Its the wisdom that reflects when you talk or write. Even Islam tell us this, so don't abuse any one. Love for all hatred for none should be the motto of all human beings.

cheers

dharuv
Newly Registered

Post by dharuv » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:06 am

rizwan567 wrote:Whats wrong with you guys? Why are you all giving comments against Frontier Mole? He is just giving his views about PSW and CCL and possible action by HO, which (comments) I think are fairly logical. None of the senior member in this forum has ever opposed his/her comments. What does it mean?? I never read any disgraceful comments by FM... Whatever he is saying is logical enough so bear with him. If you oppose with his comments then come up with some valid counter argument. Most of his comments are in ethics and most of the comments from you guys against his posts are fairly unethical and disgraceful. What you gusy are trying to prove by Shame shame shame to FM, everybody say shame shame.... grow up guys, grow up...

totally agreed....that why i created this thread...to say him thank you and update us with any news from HO....

Guys...plz only post updateof PSW here...this is not for personal discussion